Centenary Birthday Remembrance

Shri S.B. Mani Iyer.

D.O.B.23/09/1919 D.O.D. 12.07.1985

Dear Appa,

You are the inspiring force who keeps me growing and going. Being known as Mani Iyer’s son is the highest accreditation in my life. Grateful to you for whatever I am today you had enriched my life with good ethics and morals which you personified in your life.

I still remember your words of advice during the initial years of my career, “Life is not about what you know it is about what you do not know.”

Whenever I come across disappointments in life I am reminded of your words “Let go of the past, accept the present and have faith in what the future holds”.

Your Mantra of life செய்யும் தொழிலே தெய்வம் (Work is Worship) and you were a living example for it.

I am happy that I could imbibe some of your good qualities and in the process grown gracefully. You are alive in my heart and will always be there. It is your centenary birthday so Pranaams to you and as always, I seek your blessings.

M.Gopalakrishnan

0 comments:

 

Jaigurudev, Mani Gopalakrishnan Pranams to our beloved Guruji, Coimbatore Web Seva Team