Shri.Jyoti Basu's great humanitarian gesture.


Shri. Jyoti Basu died in Kolkata Sunday. I had been an admirer of his capacity as a Statesman/Politician/Leader. When I read "Basu not to be cremated; body to be given to hospital" I was overwhelmed by his great last humanitarian gesture by willing his body to a hospital where his dead body can be of use to somebody in some way. Already Jyoti Basu's eyes were donated to a private eye bank on Sunday.

He is a role-model to us even in death. He has left us with a sincere message "PLEASE DONT TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN FOR HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE" I hope the memory of this rational act will remain alive in the mind of reasonable Indians.

I bow down in respect to this Great Leader. May his soul rest in peace.


M.Gopalakrishnan








0 comments:

 

Jaigurudev, Mani Gopalakrishnan Pranams to our beloved Guruji, Coimbatore Web Seva Team