Smt.Kala Kaarthikeyan left for heavenly abode.

Smt. Kala Kaarthikeyan. (1950-2009)

Smt Kala Kaarthikeyan, wife of Shri D R Kaarthikeyan, former director CBI, left for heavenly abode in the night of 2nd August 2009. Cremation will be held at 4 pm on 4th August 2009 at Lodhi Road Crematorium, New Delhi. The entire family is devoted to Guruji and Smt. Kala Karthikeyan was an Art of Living Teacher. She has been a noble soul and a great source of inspiration to many. We always cherish her words of appreciation when we started our Light House E-Magazine from Coimbatore. .
" Dear Thiru Gopalakrishnan
JAI GURUDEV! Thankyou very much for sending Light House Magazine so promptly. I am a native of Coimbatore district no wonder I have lot of attachment,affection,admirationfor my native place.I think this (in Tamil)"man vasanai" gets into one'sheart very intense,when one is away from home. Though I have been getting all the news about aolcbe I am very glad to receive LIGHT HOUSE. My heartiest congratulations to one and all for the superb seva you are doing. aolcbe has become an ideal example for everyone to emulate.I am very proud of my native place for all its beauty,culture,courtesy,hospitality and honesty but I am all the more proud as you have made a prominent place in the worldmap of AOL. My best wishes to one and all
Yours sincerely
Kala "

It is a great loss for all of us. We convey our deepest condolences to Shri.D.R. Kaarthikeyanji and other members of his family.

0 comments:

 

Jaigurudev, Mani Gopalakrishnan Pranams to our beloved Guruji, Coimbatore Web Seva Team